SITE TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS
Last Revision: November 15, 2007 3:30 AM (EST)
NOTICE All monitors: send email to monitor board
Everyone is welcome to join ChatIslam.com to learn about Islam in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah which is our main objective. No teaching or preaching is permitted except by approved volunteers and staff.
ChatIslam.com is offers correct and pure message of Islam in simple English terms for everyone. Therefore Islam and all it teaches must be respected at all times. Opinions without evidences are contradictory to this stated purpose will be considered opposing to the purpose of our site and as such will necessitate the removal and subsequent banning of any and all offenders.
- No slander, insults or accusations toward Allah (or God) or any of His Books, His angels, His Prophets (including Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, peace be upon them all, or any of their companions) will be tolerated.
- No insults, swearing or harsh treatment of visitors to the site will be tolerated.
- No foul language against the Admin, ChatIslam Moderators or other members.
- Islam does not discriminate against any race of people - nor do we. Comments, URL links, images or any derogatory references to any race, religion or ethnic group is forbidden.
- Supporting any racism is NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Do not engage or reply to anyone breaking these rules. This is the job of the moderator/monitor.
- Any of the above is cause for immediate removal and banning of IP address.
- Even "jokes" regarding any of the above are not going to be acceptable nor tolerated - this means everyone.
SPECIAL NOTE: Killing civilians of any race, nationality, or religion, irrespective of its cause, is absolutely prohibited in Islam. Anyone praising the killing of innocent people or arguing in favor of it, or posting links to the same, is forbidden. Violators will be banned.